Pages

Jun 23, 2014

Monday Meet Me ~ 3 Random Facts!

Hey 'all I am linking up with the gals over at The Teaching Tribune  for another edition of Monday Meet Up.



So here are three random facts about me that you probably didn’t know.


I started taking dance lessons when I was 6 years oldand it’s a good thing.  Just ask anyone I am a major klutzlol.  My dad jokes that it would be scary to think how klutzy I might have been had I not taken 10+ years of ballet lessons.  Anywho, because I loved dance I became a cheerleader in high school and then in college.  It paid my tuition and it made memories that I will never forget.  I even had the opportunity to dance for a semi-pro football team, the Bandits and had a blast.  I always thought I would be a dance mom, but with 3 boys that didn’t exactly happen.  I now love spending time at the race track and at robotics competitions.

Okay I know this sounds a little cuckoo, but it just drives me crazy if any of the food on my plate touches anything else.  Also, if there is something on the plate I am not planning to eat, like lettuce, or onions, I have to remove them from the plate immediately.  Yes, I know I am certifiablelol.

My favorite place to just relax is at the beach.  Thank goodness we are only about a 2 hour drive away, so it is not too far.  I could just sit and watch and listen to the waves and smell the salty air.  Just thinking about it brings fond memories to my mind.  We are going for a whole week next month and I cannot wait to go.

I would love to hear your thought and comments.  Make the the most of your day!

~Laura

4 comments :

  1. I have found someone as OCD as myself- finally! My food cannot touch either. I cannot sit beside someone that mixes foods.My son is the same way except at one time he ate the foods on his plate in a circle- like one at a time. Weird or possibly genetics!
    Carol
    Teachers Are Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love watching people eat that don't like for their food to touch each other. It fascinates me. Do you eat with little bowls sitting on a big plate? How do you keep them from mingling?
    I need to know this. I might even need to see a picture of your plate. Lol!
    What beach are you planning on going to? I'm going to Pismo on Friday for a long weekend. I haven't been there in years. Can't wait!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I like to keep all my food separated too.

    Jessica
    Literacy Spark

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work! Now we know all pros and cons of the form. Maybe you would be interested in an online service with a ton of Form templates (tax, real estate, legal, business, insurance forms, etc..) http://goo.gl/5U4ghz I used it to fill out .

    ReplyDelete